The Crusty Old Pinballer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to have fun ...Remember that !!

Welcome To
The Crusty Old Pinballer
Get Crusty

+2
Elton
Smakx
6 posters

The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza

Smakx
    Smakx
    Crispy
    Crispy

The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza Empty The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza

Post  Smakx Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:09 am

We here at TCOP listen to the problems, wants and desires of our users as if they were the divine word handed down by the god of kolob himself. And it is in that spirit that we present to you the following:

Due to overwhelming demand, we have decided to schedule the very first Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza for next Friday, the 28th of September in the year of our lord 2012 A.D. Times will vary but festivities will take place all day. The location will be The Big Bang Bar of course, unless it isn't back up, in which case the venue will be changed to the temporary video chat room accessible from the portal page of this fine, illustrious site.

What does this mean to you as a user (or co-admin as the case may be)?... Well many things. Whatever you want. In any case, its BYOC (Bring your own corn).

The festivities will proceed as follows:

1. Opening Ceremonies - The singing of the national anthem of the nation of Niger (giggity).

2. Semi-formal meet and greet (Drinks will be served, by you, to yourself).

3. The ancient mayan maize corn ritual.

4. The devouring of the corn (Takes place all day, fast the day before, then eat nothing but corn).

5. The alabama corn hole dance (traditionally done in the nude, although nudity is discouraged in most cases when it comes to our honored user base).

6. Post gluttony discussion in traditional BBB fashion. Suggested topics include but are not limited to poop, farts, and pinball.

7. Consuming of chemicals (optional, but recommended).

8. Gastric depressurization.

9. Corn fest extreme dumping competition. Judging will be based on mass, texture and corn content. Pictures must be submitted that include the submitter for proof of authenticity. Offer not valid in puerto rico. Prizes include: bragging rights, street cred, a date with yourself, and nothing.

Hope to see you all there and the best of luck to you all in your epic quest to dethrone the current interim champion (me). Thank you for reading and have a great day.

- your pal

Administrator Smakx
    Elton
    Elton
    Crispy
    Crispy

The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza Empty Re: The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza

Post  Elton Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 am

Wow, what a fun day .... but is there a preference for the start time? Yes we are in different time zones but shouldn't we have a set time to work around? Sort of a guideline time ... I'd hate to be late and miss the opening ceremonies Shocked

So much to do and get involved with and so much homework to do in advance. I have to admit that I am rather crusty on the national anthem and the ancient mayan maize corn ritual. But there's time to learn bom

I particularly look forward to event #4 with my preference for buttered Kettle Corn fastidiously prepared in time-honoured fashion in a microwave! I'm starting to line up the packets already. This is exciting. #5 is to be discouraged unless Amanda show up again in which case ..... affraid

Anyway, let the homework begin and thanks for the generous invite ...

Rascal
    Rascal
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza Empty Re: The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza

Post  Rascal Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:15 am

You forgot the cornhole toss!

and beat the champ Rowdney in a cornhole eating contest (may have to be dropped, because nobody has signed up to participate). affraid

How about the tunnel of colon? Take a wild trip through the colon and count the corn kernals as you go. Watch out for the evil polyps that try to get you! 🤡
    oooplayer1ooo
    oooplayer1ooo
    Baby Soft
    Baby Soft

Post  oooplayer1ooo Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 am

Rascal wrote:You forgot the cornhole toss!

and beat the champ Rowdney in a cornhole eating contest (may have to be dropped, because nobody has signed up to participate). affraid

rowdney is to cornhole eating what skinny little Japanese guys are to hot dog eating contests, there is no chance winning competing against him.
    Smakx
    Smakx
    Crispy
    Crispy

The Official TCOP Annual Creamed Corn Extravaganza Empty More info

Post  Smakx Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 am

Wow, the response to this event thus far has been overwhelming. As Rascal mentioned, I did forget to mention some of the features and attractions, such as the "colon wind tunnel".

The buzz around this thing is really amazing. There is some (very preliminary) talk of national media coverage, and ESPN has expressed interest in possibly televising event #9 on live international television. The excitement in the air is so thick you can smell it. All participants are of course invited to start their own events, or post them here so that they can be added to next friday's event schedule.
    Osprey101
    Osprey101
    Crispy
    Crispy

Post  Osprey101 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:55 am

I heard rumor of celebrities attending. Can you confirm this?
    Bob5453
    Bob5453
    Crispy
    Crispy

Post  Bob5453 Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 am

Totally awesome! I am definitely attending, I am considering bringing my CornCab, but need to get the digital Cob plunger working first.
    Elton
    Elton
    Crispy
    Crispy

Post  Elton Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am

I did hear a whisper among the UK grapevine that Barack and Michelle are attending for a gastric depressurization duet .... it's only a whisper mind you :idea:
    Rascal
    Rascal

Post  Rascal Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Any chance we can book the great Cornholio to make an appearance?
    Bob5453
    Bob5453
    Crispy
    Crispy

Post  Bob5453 Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Rascal wrote:Any chance we can book the great Cornholio to make an appearance?

I think Rawd is too busy to attend.
    Rascal
    Rascal

Post  Rascal Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:16 pm

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! CREAM CORN FEST!!! :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :rendeer:
    Thanks smakx for the wonderful job you did organizing this event!

Let me start off with a couple of my favorite cream corn in movies clips.

AND BLACK DYNAMITE! afro

I wonder who is going to be Cream Corn King this year! cheers
    Smakx
    Smakx
    Crispy
    Crispy

Post  Smakx Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 pm

LOLz - Excellent source material!

I can't wait for the next TCOP event! What could it be?...
    Rascal
    Rascal

Post  Rascal Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:58 am

I had so much fun at the Cream Corn Fest, I think we should have it every year, and then put it off for a month, then a month more, and keep doing this until everybody forgets about it. A little trick I learned. Wink

Last edited by Rascal on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    oooplayer1ooo
    oooplayer1ooo
    Baby Soft
    Baby Soft

Post  oooplayer1ooo Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:13 am

You can call it creamed corn forever month

-Get its founders into the chat room and discuss how it was made
    -The forum could get a new look by hiding every post so nobody can find them
    - postpone the actual anniversary by 4 months extra every year

I need to patent this before some other forum steals this formulla

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm