A place to have fun ...Remember that !!

Welcome To
The Crusty Old Pinballer
Get Crusty

    AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Share
    avatar
    rosve
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 105
    Location : Svealand

    AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  rosve on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 pm

    What a good feeling to put my crusty old feets up on the table and relax with a cold beer after a hard days work
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    wildman
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 192
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Location : On the computer

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  wildman on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 pm

    damm Rosve you need a vaca man lol!
    avatar
    Rascal
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 407
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Age : 57
    Location : Indiana

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Rascal on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:57 pm

    rosve wrote:What a good feeling to put my crusty old feets up on the table and relax with a cold beer after a hard days work.
    One pure white hand and 2 crusty black feet, is the rest of you striped like a zebra? Please no pictures of the rest of you. affraid
    avatar
    rosve
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 105
    Location : Svealand

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  rosve on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm

    Rascal wrote:
    rosve wrote:What a good feeling to put my crusty old feets up on the table and relax with a cold beer after a hard days work.
    One pure white hand and 2 crusty black feet, is the rest of you striped like a zebra? Please no pictures of the rest of you. affraid

    No, my feet aren't black. That's just what they look like after 15-20 years without soap.
    avatar
    Bob5453
    Crispy
    Crispy

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Age : 64
    Location : Ohio

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Bob5453 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 pm

    Wow, you should easily win this week's TCOP Crusty Award.
    avatar
    Osprey101
    Crispy
    Crispy

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 51
    Location : Oregon

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Osprey101 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 pm

    Dem be some funky feet, Brother Rosve.
    affraid
    avatar
    rosve
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 105
    Location : Svealand

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  rosve on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 am

    Rascal wrote:
    rosve wrote:What a good feeling to put my crusty old feets up on the table and relax with a cold beer after a hard days work.
    One pure white hand and 2 crusty black feet, is the rest of you striped like a zebra? Please no pictures of the rest of you. affraid

    Well, you asked for it (?),
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Elton
    Crispy
    Crispy

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Age : 64
    Location : Carmarthen, Wales

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Elton on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:48 am

    I didn't realise you were a ladyboy - damn, get yourself sorted before this Fridays Corn bash or you'll be in trouble!
    avatar
    wildman
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 192
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Location : On the computer

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  wildman on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:09 am

    Im blind..lmao affraid
    avatar
    rosve
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 105
    Location : Svealand

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  rosve on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:58 pm

    After a day in the sun (wearing my cute little bikini), I'm happy to say that my hand is back to normal again.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Smakx
    Crispy
    Crispy

    Posts : 156
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : Straight outta Iowa

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Smakx on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:36 pm

    rosve wrote:After a day in the sun (wearing my cute little bikini), I'm happy to say that my hand is back to normal again.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    This guy should play guitar...
    avatar
    Rascal
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 407
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Age : 57
    Location : Indiana

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Rascal on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 pm

    6!!!!!!
    avatar
    Smakx
    Crispy
    Crispy

    Posts : 156
    Join date : 2012-09-13
    Location : Straight outta Iowa

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Smakx on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 pm

    When he was young, he could count to 11 faster than any of the other kids.
    avatar
    rosve
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 105
    Location : Svealand

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  rosve on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:03 pm

    Smakx wrote:
    rosve wrote:After a day in the sun (wearing my cute little bikini), I'm happy to say that my hand is back to normal again.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    This guy should play guitar...

    Ohh, but I do. Been practicing fo more than 2 minutes and I'm already one of the best guitar player in the world. At least that's what my mom told me.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Elton
    Crispy
    Crispy

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Age : 64
    Location : Carmarthen, Wales

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Elton on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:49 am

    rosve wrote:
    Smakx wrote:
    rosve wrote:After a day in the sun (wearing my cute little bikini), I'm happy to say that my hand is back to normal again.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    This guy should play guitar...

    Ohh, but I do. Been practicing fo more than 2 minutes and I'm already one of the best guitar player in the world. At least that's what my mom told me.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



    Mom's are always correct 👽



    23

    Sponsored content

    Re: AAAhhhhhhhh!!!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 am