The Crusty Old Pinballer
Get Crusty

Cheap ass Bosses

wildman
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

Cheap ass Bosses

Post  wildman on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:36 pm

so sick of gettin screwed all the time by the boss..they always want more out of ya and never want to give ya more for it. clueless
    this country and economy is so fucked up they are nickel and dimein the little guy to death.they think well do what i want for my shit pay or sit at home.
    or the good one now is..we want 10 experience startin pay is 10 or 12 bucks to start fuckyou wtf happened to this country man?? just my thought on that shit...... scream
    The Monk
    Baby Soft
    Baby Soft

Re: Cheap ass Bosses

Post  The Monk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

my first job was working for a Gook at a Chevron gas station. I was 21 and so happy to finally have a job that I didnt care about the hell i worked under. I was his only employee and for good reason. I worked 6 days a week 8 to 16 hour shifts with him for a year. Somedays I would be opening the store at 9am and not getting out of there until i closed the store at 11pm. Frequently I would open the store, and he would leave about 20 mins later to go on his fuckin korean golf trips telling me he would be back that night to relieve me after about a 9 hour shift. So thats fine whatever but rarely would he ever come back. I would end up closing the night. One time he did come back though, but thats only cuz he needed something he left at the store.

He smacked my hand left and right when i was training on the register, even if i was hovering over the wrong button but not really going for it, he would smack my hand out of the way. A lot of women complained about that and never made it past training with him.

Anyways I dont even know where to go on, i mean either he's not relieving me, under paying me, not getting me paid on time, or being a total ass to me he was just generally what you would expect from a Korean. What a fucking jew

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:54 am