The Crusty Old Pinballer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to have fun ...Remember that !!

Welcome To
The Crusty Old Pinballer
Get Crusty

2 posters

The Crusty walk for the transportation deprived

Rascal
    Rascal
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

The Crusty walk for the transportation deprived Empty The Crusty walk for the transportation deprived

Post  Rascal Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Its a worthy cause, it's for me. I need $1550 quick! My transmission took a big old crusty shit on my way home from work yesterday and it's going to cost me $1550 to have the transmission rebuilt. So I devised this great walk idea and I need a few walkers. You don't have to walk far, walk to the mailbox, walk to the gas station for cigarettes, walk to the fridge for a beer, the distance is not important. We just need the word WALK in the title.

Here is the deal. You call family, neighbors, and friends and get them to sponsor you $10 for this walk to be paid when completed. Don’t give them the details of the walk, they don’t need to know that it is just to the bathroom or nothing. So the way I see it, if I can get all the Crusty members to do this for me, each member would only need to get like 5 or 6 sponsors. Any money over $1550 would go for another good cause…. Beer!

So come on guys dig deep into that Crusty heart of yours and walk! Heck you can even crawl if you’re that bad off, no one needs to know. You know that the remote has been sitting out of reach for a month now, schedule that as your walk for the transportation deprived. Feel good about getting this old Rascal back on four wheels.
    I’ll give you paypal info when you have the cash ready to deliver, just PM me. Oh I need it by Monday, so get your asses in gear. You know if the shoe was on the other foot, I would think long and hard about doing it for you before saying Nah.

Forever crust buddies,
    Rascal

Last edited by Rascal on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bob5453
    Bob5453
    Crispy
    Crispy

The Crusty walk for the transportation deprived Empty Re: The Crusty walk for the transportation deprived

Post  Bob5453 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Damn, another bump in the road as you travel down the highway of life. Maybe you could have your car towed to the campus and then just live in it, try to get a spot up close to the door so you don't have to walk too far to go to work. Or.... You could just accidentally set the car on fire and collect insurance. You could park it under a tree and then cut the tree to fall on it and then collect insurance. If you have any farmer friends with a 1000 or so acres, you could just put the car in his woods and report it as stolen, then collect the insurance. I don't condone any of those suggestions, but they are possible solutions. The only other idea I have is inviting Itchy over for a transmission party, I'm sure he could make that car a blazing inferno in under an hour.

scratch

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 am