The Crusty Old Pinballer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to have fun ...Remember that !!

Welcome To
The Crusty Old Pinballer
Get Crusty

3 posters

Official TCOP T-Shirt Design Contest

Osprey101
    Osprey101
    Crispy
    Crispy

Official TCOP T-Shirt Design Contest Empty Official TCOP T-Shirt Design Contest

Post  Osprey101 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Ok guys. I will get us T-shirts made for cheap in low quantity. I should be able to get them for 5 bucks each, S-XL. For larger sizes, add $2.00 per X. For example: XXL is $7.00, XXXL is $9.00, etc.
    These will be screen printed on Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts.

NOW...
    We need art. I could do it, but I would rather let you guys all come up with ideas and lets vote on it!
    The only rules are, design your layout on a T-shirt template so we can get an idea of the look. You are limited to ONE - 12"x12" print, and ONE 4" x 2" print. Print placement is designers choice. For example: large "back" print and a "pocket" (area) print. Or a large "front" print and a "sleeve" print. whatever, wherever.

The other rule is color.
    This will be a one-color print, and should be designed to go one either dark, or light shirts, not both unless it is simple text only.
    I can print greyscale but it must be designed with the ink darker than the shirt. So if you want black shirts, no greyscale print.

There you have it. Let's see what you come up with.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award
    Crusty Crap Photochop Award

Official TCOP T-Shirt Design Contest Empty Re: Official TCOP T-Shirt Design Contest

Post  Rascal Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Shirt template

Pocket

Back

Last edited by Rascal on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Itchigo
    Itchigo
    Baby Soft
    Baby Soft

Official TCOP T-Shirt Design Contest Empty Re: Official TCOP T-Shirt Design Contest

Post  Itchigo Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 pm

I like Rascal's. Hey Osprey, I may have to do something like this! Nice idea! Mine will be better of course. cheers Rogue Rules..LOL
    Osprey101
    Osprey101
    Crispy
    Crispy

Post  Osprey101 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:33 pm

looks good Rascal.
    Since that is designed with the ink darker than the shirt, I can do a greyscale of the color picture, so it would look like a black and white photo. Not saying I don't like the posterized version (I actually really like art like that). Just throwing it out there.

Since your's is the only submission so far, you are in the lead!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 pm